Rock Climbing Camp
The ultimate climbing course!
This is our specialized rock climbing intensive that includes our beginning to advanced course material combined into one fabulous climbing trip. Spend 7 or 14 days learning how to rock climb all over the desert Southwest! This is the ultimate climbing course!
The capstone of all rock climbing courses. In either a 7 or 14 day format, you will get ongoing personalized instruction and coaching throughout your adventure. The advantage is simple, you spend more time with top notch instructors working on developing your climbing skills than you would in multiple shorter lessons. There are not many other programs with an immersion course format, and even less programs use instructors that are exclusively AMGA trained, certified, and part of a professional cooperative. Expert instructors + experienced teachers + world class climbing areas + tons of climbing and fun = The way to learn rock climbing!
Trip Highlights and Learning Outcomes
- Learn to climb on multiple rock types, at some of the best climbing areas in the country
- Get ongoing daily coaching to build your skills
- Work with public land officials to restore and conserve our climbing areas
- Leave the course with the ability to set anchors, belay, lead traditionally protected rock climbs, rescue skill, and much more
- Develop your ability to route find, make critical decisions, and assess risks with daily practice
- Have fun and progress at your own pace
- Explore the climbing lifestyle in beautiful locations
- Create a daily climbing routine for yourself
- Experience level: Students come to our rock climbing camps with varying levels of experience. It's preferable that students have some basic climbing skills such as tying knots (Figure 8 series, clove hitch, munter) and belaying (top-rope). Please register or call us anytime for more information.
- Length of trip: 7 or 14 days. Elect to join us for either length course dependent on your skill level.
- When and Where: We operate year round from our base in Prescott, Arizona and many other southwest destinations.
- Participant maximum: 6:1 student to instructor maximum; 2:1 max for our multi-pitch and lead climbing days.
- Pricing: Starts at $2000 per person for 14 days ($1000 for 7 days), assuming a minimum participation of 2 people.